Friday, October 15, 2010

Granny's in Heaven

My Grandma joined Abby in Heaven on Thursday night at the age of 92.  A bittersweet time for us as Granny is at peace now, but of course it was hard to let her go.  I was able to spend quite a bit of time with her before she got her wings and was able to talk about her getting to see Abrielle.  I asked her to make sure she took care of my little girl for me until I get there.  I asked her to tell her how much we missed her and how much we love her.  I told her to snuggle her, rock her, and read her books.  

Here are just a few pictures of our two angels in Heaven together.  I didn't go through the more recent ones just because they are harder for me to look at.  




On a fun little side note, Grandma was always Grandma to everyone that knew her, but after the girls came along, we had to come up with a way to differentiate all their Grandmas, so she became Granny in our household.

Love you Grandma and don't spoil my little girl too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment