Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sending Down Love

I was so proud of myself today as I pulled out two totes of Christmas decorations to begin placing around the house.  The tote was filled with things to hang on the wall ~ pictures, plaques, snowmen, and the countdown calendar I was searching for.  Of all theses things, the only one I had gotten out the last three Christmases was the countdown Santa.  I was pulling down the antique ceiling tile in the foyer to replace it by a snowman picture when something fell to the floor.  It fell face up and I stopped to pick up.  It was a receipt from preschool fees for Abrielle.  The receipt was dated 8/9/06.  I have no idea how that piece of paper got behind the ceiling tile. I guess it was just our little angel sending down some love.        

No comments:

Post a Comment