Sunday, March 30, 2014

Seven years

How can it be? Seven years without my little girl... I honestly cannot believe it. It does not seem like it was that long that I was holding her in my arms.  My memories with her are so vivid - holding her, rocking, snuggling. Unfortunately so are the memories from the day our lives changed - the sights, sounds, smells. I doubt that they will ever fade. 

Time does not change much. I still miss the sound of her voice every day.  I miss her hugs and kisses. I miss tucking her in at night. I shed tears the same today seven years later.  

I was hoping that I could function this year, but it didn't happen. Tears flowed freely as memories overwhelmed me. The hole in my heart will always remain. Time will never be able fill it. 




No comments:

Post a Comment