- The Homecoming Parade was last Saturday and I want to thank everyone that helped build the float and came to walk. Pictures to come soon.
- JackJack has now been missing 2 weeks but I am still trying to cling to some hope that he will still come home.
- The Jackson family was also able to donate Wendy's corneas, giving the gift of sight to someone.
- We took family pictures a few weeks ago. Full family pictures for the first time without Abby. We had her black leotard in the pictures with us.
- We did carve our "A" pumpkin for Abby again this year for Halloween.
- We also had 2 pumpkins that "disappeared" from Abby's grave. How sad.
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
There has been so much going on right now that sometimes life seems really crazy. I am going to give a real quick catch-up post to touch on some and will expand and post pictures as time allows.