Friday, January 15, 2010

Please Say YES!

I had to make a trip to the license bureau this week to license all the company vehicles. This is a long process since there are so many to do, so I was there while four different people renewed their driver's licenses. One of the standard questions I heard asked to each person was, "Do you wish to have your name added to a national registry for organ donation?" I listened as only 1 person said "yes" to place their name in the national registry. Only 1 out of 4. I wanted so badly to ask why they would choose to not save a life if they could. It is not costing them anything. There will not be any junk mail coming their way. There will not be any phone calls made to them. Nothing. That is all there is to it. Just a simple YES. That is all it takes to save or change a life forever. Why would you not want to do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment