Thursday, September 2, 2010

Writing Away

We were contacted about speaking at the annual memorial service for families that have lost a child at CMH that we have attended the last 3 years. At first I was not sure if I could do this kind of speaking engagement because it is so different than the other speeches I have given. We agreed (which really means just me because Marc doesn't do public speaking) and have now been working on getting my thoughts together for this event. I will be talking about our life with Abrielle and our journey of grief since losing her. I hope I can touch families there and they can learn many different things from our story.

1 comment:

  1. Brenda, that is great. I will be thinking of you. Let us know how it goes. PS. We need to get together and scrap one of these days!!

    ReplyDelete