Thursday, September 17, 2009

Flew Up To Heaven



I have been trying to scrap one layout a month for my album about Abby. They seem to be harder for me to do because I am overly critical of myself. I have found an online blog that is about scrapbooking your loved ones lost. They provide a prompt to help get you going on a page and the support is wonderful. I found this place after they had their first challenge of letting a song inspire you, but wanted to go back and create one for it. I knew exactly what song I had to do. Then they issued a new challenge of using a favorite picture. I have so many favorite photos since Abby was quite photogenic, but this is one of my favorites. We were at the Hopkins Picnic is this picture. Abs looks too cute in her pigtails, grinning from ear to ear as she proudly holds Sheena's puppy.

3 comments:

  1. Wow - this is a beautiful, touching layout, Brenda. Abby's smile glows! (I love that song, too.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely layout and what a great memory for you to have of your sweet little princess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...I LOVE this. The colors are so vibrant and beautiful, just like your daughter! Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete