Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Work in Progress

Our first blog post! I only thought I was computer savvy until I started working on getting this blog set up. I am still trying to get the logo to come across, working on the text, and trying to get this attached to the website. Hopefully we will be connected to the webpage soon and that way we can keep everyone up to date on the Foundation's happenings.

I want to say THANK YOU to everyone that has supported the Foundation during our first year.
We could not have done this without everyone's help.


Check back soon, as I will keep working on this blog and there are sure to be changes by tomorrow.

~Brenda~

1 comment:

  1. Sister, great idea for a blog page on the website to keep everyone updated on things. Glad you are adding things to the website. Love ya, Becci

    ReplyDelete