Thursday, November 5, 2009

Holidays Have Begun

The "holiday season" is here and my mind knows it. Something about the changing leaves makes me begin my restless nights even more. I am not sure if it is in anticipation of all the upcoming events or if it is because retailers think it's time to start shoving Christmas at us. Either way, I know it's here and Saturday was just the start of it all. My mind fills with all kinds of "what ifs" and they are hard to shake. I must admit, there were tears at Mady's class party. How could there not be still. Two and a half years is not enough time for the tears to not flow freely at such things. I don't know how long it will take, because tears are still a part of my daily life.

I have been doing my best to not put too many of these "feelings" posts out here, but as the holidays get closer, that is harder for me to do. Just bear with me through a few as they do help me emotionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment