Sunday, November 15, 2009

JackJack's Missing!

Today I've been a mess. Our JackJack is missing! My best guess is that he managed to get outside as everyone was leaving after scrapbooking. It was after 1:30 in the morning, so I just did a couple of things and then went to bed. I did notice that he did not come jump in bed with me, but I thought with all the activity of the day he was just still downstairs sleeping on the back of the couch. When I woke this morning I knew something was amiss when he was not right there under foot. I searched the house and then started outside, hoping he would be close. No such luck. I have taken several trips around the area hoping to find him, but no luck there either. Needless to say there have been a lot of tears today as we promised to take care of Abby's JackJack for her. Please come home JackJack!

No comments:

Post a Comment