Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Another Year

It's hard to believe we've lived 3 years without our Abby. There are still many times I wake up after a vivid dream about her, thinking she is still here. I am not sure how I have made it without her and know that everyone's prayers, love, and support are what have gave us strength. Our trip provided a wonderful distraction, giving us other things to occupy our minds with and talk about on a day that is so painful for us.



As we begin another year without her here, I am not expecting to feel any differently than in the past year. I had hoped there was some magic date or timeframe in which the pain would ease, but have come to realize that those are unreal expectations.

**Hopefully I will feel like sharing more about that day soon.**

No comments:

Post a Comment