Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Birthday

Birthday~ as the name implies, it is the anniversary of a person's birth. Usually accompanied by a celebration that includes a birthday cake with candles. The tradition is that the person who's birthday it is may make a silent wish and blow out the candles.

Yesterday was my birthday. The 33rd anniversary of my birth. I did not see much reason to blow out any candles on this day because the only thing I would wish for would not come true. My little Mommy's Girl can't rejoin her family and give me a big birthday hug. There are no other wishes for me right now.

It's days like these that I just don't understand why I was spared to keep "celebrating" these days while my innocent little girl couldn't even celebrate her fourth birthday.

Mommy misses you every day Abbers!

No comments:

Post a Comment