Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sewing For Abby

I'm not sure if anyone saw the ad in the NW Tech classes insert in the Penny Press yesterday, but here's the scoop.
Saturday, February 7th
9am - 4pm
Sew For Fun
218 N Main
Join us as we make a simple stuffed animal for Abby's Hugs. Lunch will be provided. Bring your sewing machine and basic sewing supplies and spend the day with us. We not only need sewers, but people to cut fabric, stuff, and do hand embroidery. Fabric may also be donated any time between now and the 7th.
Pam Baumli has graciously offered to do this for the Foundation at her sewing store. I personally don't sew. My Mom does and so does Beth, but I have not taken the time to learn to quilt. So, I plan on stuffing or cutting! I can embroider, but it's been a while and I would feel bad if I gave the little bears and bunnies crooked eyes. So, even if you can't sew, come join me in stuffing.
I will post pictures of the cute little bears and bunnies we will be making closer to time, but mark your calendar now to come join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment