Donate Life surveyed 5100 adults online and here's what they found out ~
* 51 percent of Americans wish to donate all or some of their organs and tissue.
* 26 percent are undecided.
* 58 percent wrongly believe that a person can recover from brain death. (not saying miracles don't happen)
* 51 percent incorrectly believe that a doctor might not try as hard to save their lives if they know they wish to be an organ donor
* 44 percent mistakenly think there is a black market in the US to buy or sell organs for transplant
* 23 percent of the undecided do not think that their organs or tissue would be able to be used for transplant.
Every day, 18 people lose their battle due to a lack of organs.