Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Abby's COOP Kitty

Today we picked up our COOP kitty Oliver from the vet after getting fixed and declawed, so I thought I would share the story about the other kitties we found. It seems that COOP must be a good spot to "lose" your kittens and cats because we find several running around. I had the girls with me at work one Saturday and told them we had a litter of kittens down by the shop. Of course we had to go see them. I should have known better, but I took Mady and Abby just to play with them. Obviously I am too easy because playing with them turned into two being brought home. I was OK with it since we only had JackJack and thought two more males would be no big deal. Mady named her yellow tabby Stripers and Abby was just too cute. She took one look at him and said "He name Spike". We tried to change her mind and pick a better name for a kitty but nothing doing. Spike it was. It didn't take Spike long to learn what love was and to enjoy swinging and sliding. Unfortunately, like most tom cats, Spike wandered off when he got older but Abby still had JackJack to love and Mady had Stripers (who ended up having kittens...pretty good for a male).
~Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment